SNOW! Yay! My family is so excited. As am I. The grayness and death or everything outside was starting to wear on me. Plus, the sun is now shining which combined with the white snow makes for happier days.
If you need to warm up with a little treat, I have just the thing. London fogs became an obsession of mine after doing a stint without coffee. And by stint I mean like two days cause I can’t do without my coffee. Anyways, london fog or earl grey tea lattes are just a bit sweet and so delicious. Well this version is just that but I specifically use chocolate hemp milk as the creamer. You can froth it with an immersion blender but it certainly isn’t necessary.
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- 2 earl grey tea bags
- ½ cup chocolate hemp milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Steep tea bags in hot water for about 5 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients
- Froth with immersion blender if desired