This summer hasn’t left much time for kitchen exploration but it has my the motivation to try new products. Mostly to make the cooking process a little easier. I really wanted to make my own cauliflower crust for pizza but I bought a freezer full of the trader joes version instead. I’m only half kidding.
After a successful attempt at making taco pizza with the cauliflower crust, I decided to try another favorite from the infamous Happy Joes I frequented as a kid, BLT pizza. It turned out amazing!
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 cauliflower crust or pre-made crust of your choice
- 2 tablespoons mayo (whole30 approved)
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 cup thinly sliced romaine or iceberg lettuce
- ¾ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices of red onion
- Bake crust according to package directions
- Render bacon in the oven for 10 minutes at 375°
- Spread mayo onto cooked crust
- Top with remaining ingredients